The Cypress Plush is made with breathable, natural fibers to ensure all-night-long temperature regulation. To ensure superior support with a comfortable feel, its high-density coil construction responds to your body to provide support and pressure relief where you need it most.
Each and every luxury mattress is meticulously hand-built to bring you comfort, relaxation and pleasure. You will never own a more comfortable and more beautiful bed.
- New Zealand Wool and Cashmere Blend – These materials naturally regulate temperature and wick away moisture. We add the perfect blend of these two natural fibers to the quilt to keep you comfortable, cool and dry.
- 1215 Steel-Encased 13.75-Guage Pocket Spring - The high-density coil construction offers a firmer, deep-down support, more airflow, and ensures optimum support across the surface for proper spinal alignment.
- Natural Latex - OKEO-TEX® certified, hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew, natural latex gently lifts your body, conforms to your unique shape and distributes weight evenly. Natural latex is the ultimate pressure-relieving material.
- Natural Cotton & Wool Fiber Blend - Lightweight, natural cotton is hypoallergenic, recyclable, and biodegradable. It keeps your sleeping environment fresh without the use of chemicals, while wool helps wick heat and moisture away from your body.
- Recycled Densified Fiber Pad - The recycled densified fiber pad is made from 60% recycled bottles and provides optimal mattress support.
Hand Side Stitching
Rows of hand side stitching on your mattress will help support the sides of the mattress and prevent sagging, allowing you to utilize the entire sleeping surface of the mattress.
The mattress is fully outer tufted by hand, securing the upholstery layers to ensure that they will not settle or shift over time.
Our unsurpassed 20-year, non-prorated warranty validates the quality of our materials and our craftsmanship.