The Camellia pillow top’s quality, renewable fibers create an active and resilient micro-climate for proper air circulation to regulate your temperature throughout the night.
Each and every luxury mattress is meticulously hand-built to bring you comfort, relaxation and pleasure. You will never own a more comfortable and more beautiful bed.
- Camel Hair Fiber - Natural camel hair is very fine with an extraordinary ability to regulate moisture and temperature under all thermal conditions. Its soft and luxurious feel creates the perfect mattress layer.
- 1872 Pocketed Micro Coils - The micro coils instantly conform to your body to reduce body impressions, provide maximum support and maintain ultimate comfort for you all night long.
- Natural Cotton & Wool Fiber Blend - Lightweight, natural cotton is hypoallergenic, recyclable, and biodegradable. It keeps your sleeping environment fresh without the use of chemicals, while wool helps wick heat and moisture away from your body.
- Recycled Densified Fiber Pad - The recycled densified fiber pad is made from 60% recycled bottles and provides optimal mattress support.
- Joma Wool® & Alpaca Fiber Blend - Joma Wool® is crimped to increase bulk, springiness, comfort, and longevity. Alpaca is naturally lanolin-free which improves its performance in very humid conditions and makes it hypo-allergenic.
- Horse Hair Fiber - Naturally resilient horse hair is a long, large-diameter fiber which is heat crimped to create additional spring-like recovery. This, along with outstanding humidity control, make it an excellent base for the fiber build-up.
- 1215 Steel-Encased 13.75-Guage Pocket Spring - The high-density coil construction offers a firmer, deep-down support, more airflow, and ensures optimum support across the surface for proper spinal alignment.
- Natural Latex - OKEO-TEX® certified, hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew, natural latex gently lifts your body, conforms to your unique shape and distributes weight evenly. Natural latex is the ultimate pressure relieving material.
- Joma Wool® Fiber - Joma Wool® is derived from a process that removes traces of natural lanolin and crimps the fiber to increase bulk, springiness, comfort, and longevity.
Compression Hand Tufting
Hand tufting is a true mark of quality. Durable fasteners are inserted by hand through all layers to secure the upholstery. This time-intensive technique dramatically reduces body impressions and provides superb support.
Hand Side Stitching
Side stitching is a process by which the outer row of pocket springs is hand stitched to the side panels of the mattress. This prevents the edge of the bed from sagging, creating true edge-to-edge support.
Our unsurpassed 20-year, non-prorated warranty validates the quality of our materials and our craftsmanship.